We are pleased to offer our patients the latest revolutionary, in clinic, skin rejuvenation.
A Bit about the new Derma FNS
Fractional lasers create vertical channels into the skin maintaining the integrity of the skin surface, but stimulating dermal processes leading to skin tightening and remodelling.
Derma FNS™ uses multiple needles that vertically pierce the skin to create similar vertical channels which are designed to achieve the same effect, with minimal epidermal damage. It is thought that it is the greater density of channels that leads to enhanced results over dermal rollers.
Derma FNS™ uses vertical insertions to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin causing the release of serum growth factors which stimulate the breakdown of old fibrous collagen and stimulate new collagen and elastin development.
Derma FNS™ results are comparable in effect to ablative treatments such as Fraxel, IPL and Laser Resurfacing but at a fraction of the cost and with much less downtime and minimal damage to the integrity of the skin.
Advantages compared to dermal rollers
- Better results – greater number of insertions
- Speed much faster, thousands of holes in seconds
- Shorter treatment times – can cut treatment time in half
- Adjustable needle depth so we can treat specific areas safely and effectively
- Less pain & faster recovery time than dermal rollers
- Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip
- Minimal side effects
- No cross infection
- Treats many skin issues
The Derma FNS™ works great for
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation
- Acne scars and wound healing
- Improving wrinkles and fine lines
- Minimising pore size
- Improving stretch marks
- Treating alopecia
Why Derma FNS™?
- Minimised epidermal damage means less pain and erythema
- Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours with the benefit of adjustable needle heights – this means the Derma FNS™ can reach areas that the dermal rollers cannot, such as around the nose and mouth
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue
” I absolutley love my lips! they look so natural” Thanks Helen xx
“I give helen a 5star rating . Best ever treatment! Thanks Emmax”
“Very professional, very warm, friendly and inviting , procedure explained to the fullest, not pushy your health and happiness is their priority, highly recommend. Thank you x I highly recommend Helen”
CALL US ON 01242 698 552
How does derma FNS work?
HOW THE DERMA FNS WORKS
The Derma FNS is able to erase the appearance of stretch marks through the science of collagen induction therapy (CIT). The process relies on your body’s own natural collagen production to repair the damaged cells and grow new, healthy skin. Using a fragmented delivery of fractional micro needles, the Dermapen spurs the body’s ability to repair the skin.
STRETCH MARK REMOVAL USING COLLAGEN INDUCTION THERAPY
CIT works in phases:
- Phase One: The skin is injured using the micro needles. The bleeding and platelet release during this phase stimulates the release of growth factors. These include epidermal growth, fibroblast chemo-taxis, fibroblast proliferation, and matrix production.
- Phase Two: Growth factors continue to proliferate. Fibroblasts, keratinocytes, moncytes, and collagen are produced. This leads to a process called angiogenesis, which is the formation of new blood vessels.
- Phase Three: This is the culmination of the process, where the new skin takes its final shape and becomes tighter because of the presence of new collagen, which forms the skin’s underlying matrix.
WHAT ARE STRETCH MARKS?
As the name suggests, stretch marks form as the result of the skin becoming stretched, typically because of weight gain. Hormonal changes and muscle building can also cause them to form. Stretch marks are a form of scarring. When the skin stretches, the dermis tears and becomes discolored. As a result, treatments like the Dermapen that are great for healing damaged tissue are also perfect for treating stretch marks. And because the scar tissue is replaced with healthy skin, the results are permanent (barring future weight fluctuations or hormonal changes).